Avaloq Developer, Basel - Permanent
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My client is a leading private investment and asset management bank based in Switzerland.
To strengthen their network team, they are looking for an Avaloq Developer - Credit office. If you are interested in working within the best possible working environment, being involved in the latest technologies in the market and take part in a number of projects within the software development area, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Avaloq development activities especially in the functional areas of credit office processes (Mortgages, Limits, Guarantees, Loans, Collaterals, Financing)
- Provide assistance in gathering and defining functional requirements together with business owners
- Act as technical project leader in small/medium sized projects in the respective areas
- Govern testing campaigns and activities in the context of solutions developed in the respective areas
- Work closely together with developers in related areas and internal as well as external stakeholders and communicate transparently and proactively towards relevant stakeholders throughout the whole development life cycle
- Take technical ownership of the solutions provided by you
- Work and acquire/share knowledge within a highly motivated team of Avaloq specialists
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science, software engineering or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in the banking industry (preferably in an area dealing closely with credit office functionalities)
- Ability to take responsibility proactively in the whole development life cycle
- Ability to deliver solutions in time and quality in the context of legally or otherwise binding deadlines
- Proficiency in English, however communication skills in German and/or French are an advantage
- Avaloq certification is a plus
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.