Senior Agile Coach - Sweden - 12 month contract
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Octopus Computer Associates
(agile coach, agile trainer, scrum trainer, scrum coach, scrum master, scrummaster, Sweden, Nordics, Scandinavia)
My client are currently undergoing a transformation project whereby they are implementing Agile methodology throughout the organisation.
They are looking for an experienced agile coach to assist with the implementation and training of the agile methodology.
Specifically the following:
We need and experienced Agile Coach to guide, educate and improve the way of working in our Agile journey to become more customer centric in a modern tech environment. Our approach is shaped by a strong respect and believe in everyone, and now it is time for us to learn all about agile methodologies like SCRUM, Kanban, stand-ups, sprints etc. Therefore, you will play a key role in our cultural and organisational transformation. Your main responsibility will be to educate the upcoming agile coaches in agile ceremonies, creating effective teams and grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving culture. On a daily basis you will work as coach, mentor, teacher, deblocker and change agent.
Furthermore, you will
- Educate and support future agile coaches in Agile concepts/processes
- Support my client in an agile way of working
- Make sure agile ways of working are understood, practised and adjusted to fit the purpose
- Promote self-organisation and team spirit. Pushing for the right, not for the easy
- Set up and conduct ceremonies on different levels
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and clarity
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
Being a Senior Agile Coach is a multi-faced role and we want you to be the guardian of the agile mindset and with a passionate and encouraging way you will contribute to develop. To be successful we believe you have a great passion and knowledge of the agile processes and you possess great people skills, a curious mindset and a positive can-do attitude to motivate your team. You dare to stand-up and be creative.
We think you have great communication and leadership skills and is excellent at problem solving. We think you find and implement radical new ideas and solutions even in complex situations. You can inspire and coach others to continuous improvement and create a transparent, trusting environment.
Furthermore, we believe you
- Have experience and strong passion for promoting agile ways of working and changing current ways of working
- Have knowledge of Agile methodologies, new trends and frameworks; such as Scrum
- Have knowledge of Agile software development processes
- Have previous experience as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Agile Coach or similar
- Knowledge in creating customer experience
- Track record in business innovation
Please send CV in First case to be considered. English speaking, Swedish is nice to have.