Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Endeavour Recruitment
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for a skilled Blockchain Developer to join our global, household client. Developers with a background in blockchain technologies and platforms, secure coding and strong coding skills are welcome to apply. You should possess a passion for coding and developing innovative solutions. This is a long-term contract based near Brussels airport.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hands-on experience developing proof-of- concepts and pilots in at least one of the blockchain platforms - Ethereum, Hyperledger, Multi-chain.
- Understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies (Mining, PoS, etc).
- Good knowledge of and experience with cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Knowledge of versioning systems Git etc.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
HIGHLY DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE
- Hands-on experience in using a number of the following languages: Java, Golang, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, C, C++
- Back End development experience
- O RESTful services
- Good Software Engineering skills, insights, and experience
- Mastery of an interpreted language like Python or Ruby
- Good knowledge of modern advanced cryptography techniques like Zero Knowledge Proofs (ZKP), Proxy re-encryption, Secure Multi -Party Computation (MPC),
If you are a strong Developer that has experience with Blockchain, please get in touch with your CV