Avaloq Developer, Basel - Permanent
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My client is a leading private investment and asset management bank based in Switzerland. To strengthen their network team, they are looking for an Avaloq Developer. If you are interested in working within the best possible working environment, being involved in the latest technologies in the market and take part in a number of projects within the software development area, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Avaloq development activities especially in front related functional areas like CRM, portfolio management, advisory solutions, fees and ex custoday
- Provide assistance in gathering functional requirements together with business owners
- Act as technical project leader in small/medium sized projects in the respective areas and take part in larger projects involving most of the development resources
- Testing and documentation of requirements implemented by you
- Work closely together with motivated developers in related areas and business representatives
- Take technical ownership of solutions developed or maintained by you
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science, software engineering or related discipline; alternatively proven professional track record in software development
- At least 2 years of Avaloq development experience, preferably in front related topics like CRM, PFM, advisory solutions, fees, etc.
- Avaloq certification is preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as team oriented, pragmatic and outcome oriented
- Ability to deliver solutions in quality within the timelines agreed
- Proficiency in English is expected, German and French are advantages
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.