Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Endeavour Recruitment
An experienced Systems Engineer (Dutch & French speaking) required to develop and deliver solutions for a rapidly expanding cloud infrastructure project.
You will be part of a talented team of experienced system engineers delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security for the company.
Your focus will be cloud projects to enhance Cloud First Strategy, you will also assist the team, as a backup, for on-prem systems.
You will be a member of the infrastructure core team and report directly to the Technology Delivery Manager.
- Implement, administer and maintain O365, Exchange online, AD, Azure AD andthe Azure Platform.
- Develop, maintain and document O365, Azure and Infrastructure services (Governance).
- Stay current with Architecture best practices, existing and emerging technology platforms, architectural and systems engineering industry trends.
- Maintaining and supporting all components of the on-premise systems and associated infrastructure (Exchange, Active Directory)
- Develop PowerShell scripts for administration tasks of Azure, O365, Exchange, and AD environments.
- Implement and maintain Identity and Access Management (IAM) services for cloud environment. Includes Multi-factor Authentication, Role-based access control (RBAC) and Conditional Access policy, etc.
- Provide technical support to developers.
- Provide technical level 3 support.
- Experience (min 3 years) with Cloud concepts - Microsoft o365 and Azure (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS...) as an administrator.
- Experience (min 3 years) with Exchange Online (in a hybrid environment)
- Experience (min 3 years) with Windows server administration.
- Experience (min 3 years) with SCCM and/or Microsoft Intune for device and application management and deployments at the Enterprise scale
- Experience (min 3 years) with PowerShell Scripting.
- Experience (min 3 years) with Active Directory and DNS implementation, support and administration Domain Controllers, OUs, group policy processing, security concepts such as RBAC, MFA, etc.
- Experience in Identity and Authentication (min 3 years): SSO/Federation, AD/Azure AD etc
- Experience (min 1 year) with VMware virtualization platform implementation, support and administration
- Experience (min 1 year) with Enterprise storage solutions.
- Experience (min 1 year) with backup, restore, disaster recovery practices and policies.
- Experience (min 1 year) with system monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Experience (min 1 year) in imaging, deployment and management of Server OS and Client OS.
- Experience (min 1 year) in Networking and Security technologies.
- French and/or Dutch and English.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Recommended Certifications in: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows Server, VMware, ITIL.
Should your experience and exceptions match the above, please get in touch ASAP.