C# Back-End Developer
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
C# Back End Developer vacancy requiring profound C# knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of experience with Front to Back Development with solid C# knowledge including dependency injection, Multithreading and Request handling
- Expertise with MS SQL Server and continuous integration, especially branching along with tools such as Jira, GIT, Jenkins and Teamcity
- Knowledge of microservices architecture design and deployment along with DevOps experience is highly desirable
- Understanding of FIX protocol and Real Time messaging in trading systems and of FX business and money market products is beneficial
- Familiarity with message brokers such as IBMMQ and RabbitMQ as well as with architecture-related documentation including system diagrams and flow diagrams
- Awareness of Java/Oracle technology stack, NuGet creation and publishing and Service Fabric as well as practice with Reuters RMDS and development using RFA API is an advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Fulfilling the role of a senior developer role and taking responsibility for parts of the application
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality features in given timeframes
- Analysing software requirements and user needs in order to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost restrictions
- Providing evaluations, prototypes and proof-of-concepts as part of the analysis process
- Promoting good coding practices and driving a solid architecture for the application and supporting less senior team members
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15473
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.