Software Documentation/Support Contract
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
Our central North Dallas client has an opening for a long-term contract to support a new software installation.
*Help document business requirements and business processes (to-be; as-is; etc)
*Help with testing (coordinate, execute, document defects, etc.)
*Assist with triaging to document after root cause is determined.
Qualified candidates will have the following experience:
- Experience with HelixALM or similar testing software strongly preferred.
- Experience with Service Now or similar tracking software strongly preferred.
- Solid technical writing skills, understanding of business processes, and functional documents.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to create documents, reports, and/or graphics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This is an onsite position open to local Dallas area candidates. No C2C or visa transfers available.