LiFE400 Engineer - contract
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by E-Frontiers
We have a couple of LiFE400 Engineers 6 months contract roles with my client a leader in the financial industry based in Dublin but that operates worldwide.
This is what it is expecting from you:
- Knowledge of Life Assurance business and products.
- Knowledge of the LiFE400 application and its data layer.
- Solid knowledge of relevant technologies, tools, and languages.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative and to be self-sufficient.
And this is your responsibilities:
- Develop and implement software solutions
- Develop and unit test high-quality software,
- Maintain software accurately
- Proactively report progress/status for all tasks.
- Support system test, providing bug fixing and issue resolution.
If this is of interest to you do not hesitate to get in touch for more details!
*Only applicants eligible to work in Ireland are considered for this position!