Service Support Engineer - Merelbeke, Belgium
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Service Support Engineer (Dutch-speaking) | Merelbeke, Belgium | minimum 1 years + extension | Excellent rate
I am currently recruiting for a Service Support Engineer (Dutch speaking) to work a minimum of 1 years + likely extension in Merelbeke, Belgium.
The Service Support Engineer (Dutch speaking) will work alongside the "Systems and Operations" department - Service "IT Datacom & Network Security".
Following the day to day tasks of the Service Support Engineer (Dutch speaking)which are included but not limited in the following:
- Risk and impact analysis when implementing changes in our client network.
- These risk and impact analyzes are not limited to our client network, but also deal with the security measures that are active in our client network.
- Cooperating on incidents and problems, in which the specific network and security knowledge from our client network
- The administrative preparation & processing of changes and requests for service.
- Follow up on changes so that they are implemented on time
- Collaborate, follow up, evaluate and correct the external service providers that are deployed in a direction or under a service contract and for these assignments
- Technical analyzes of new changes and problems are part of the assignment
Technical context for the Service Support Engineer:
As a Service Support Engineer (Dutch speaking) you have the following expertise:
- Demonstrable experience as a support employee in an IT infrastructure environment - junior 2 years is a must
- Demonstrable experience with Switching/Routing
- Demonstrable experience with Firewalls/Application Delivery is a must
- Demonstrable experience with data center networking is a must
- Demonstrable experience in a comparable business context (number of >users 1500)
- Language requirement: Dutch speaking at European CEFR level C2 is a must
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position
- ITIL minded
- Analytical mind with a broad view
- Team player
- Punctual in fulfilling agreements
- Good communication skills.
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
This role is suitable for a Service Support Engineer (Dutch speaking), who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!