Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Specializing in the development and registration of crop protection products the company is based in the innovation hub of one of Ireland's largest University. The site is based in Dublin 4. Their goal is to be the most successful agrochemical innovator ever. Their competitive advantage is based on being first to market. The laboratory and regulatory teams work seamlessly together to ensure the best possible outcomes in the shortest possible timeframes.
Due to ongoing growth of their product portfolio and entry into new markets, they have exciting opportunities in their Regulatory Affairs team for a RA Specialist who wishes to put their knowledge and training to use in a fast-paced, results-focused commercial R&D environment.
The Regulatory Affairs team are responsible for obtaining and maintaining product registrations for Life Scientific products, based on exacting regulatory requirements. Currently working across EU markets, success comes in the form of achieving and retaining the authorization of products, through a variety of documentation.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, review and approval of regulatory submissions for new product applications
- Maintenance of existing authorisations across a number of countries
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, external consultants, CROs, test facilities and other internal departments (eg laboratory) in support of product authorisations
- Work with other regulatory teams to determine approval pathways to new markets
- Regulatory affairs representative on cross-functional project teams
- Excellent academic record in a life sciences discipline, eg BSc (mandatory), preferably agrochemical/chemistry based, minimum 2.1
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in regulatory affairs, ideally within a crop protection industrial setting
- Ability to present clear and concise written arguments to support a specific regulatory or scientific position on a topic
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Please get in touch for more information.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales