Test Manager - Antwerp, Belgium
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Test Manager (Fluent Dutch speaker) | Antwerp, Belgium | Minimum 3 months (extendable) | Excellent rate
I am currently recruiting for a Test Manager to work in Antwerp for a minimum of 3 months + likely extension.
As a Test Manager (Fluent Dutch speaker) you will manage complex test processes that must be carried out by multiple teams. You will be accountable for the design of the test environments, for clarifying the needs (eg user story mapping) and for clarifying testable specifications. You will monitor the quality of the current test processes and you support and coach the test analysts (users) where necessary. You will report on the progress of testing and on the quality of the tested software. Ultimately, you will provide substantiated release advice for the delivered software. You work with various teams in which suppliers also participate that partly provide remote functionality.
Responsibilities of the Test manager (Fluent Dutch speaker):
- You provide advice that improves the overall quality (QA);
- You prepare test plans for complex test processes and monitor their implementation (including test data and test environments)
- You ensure adequate staffing of test processes;
- You report on ongoing test processes from projects and management and you provide insight into the risks (outstanding, tested and mitigated) - so that quantitative QA assessment frameworks can be used to make decisions
- Test Management end-to-end
- Test Strategy + Prepare plan
- Test Report to management
- Prepare and report on daily defect management state of affairs
- Triage & categorization of defects across the different development streams (and allocation/monitoring of severity across defects)
- A provisional scope of testing: Functional testing, Integration testing across the different development streams, User Acceptance Testing, Non-Functional (uptime/robustness), Stress/performance testing (can the application/platform handle the workload
- Resilience testing (if several components in the solution are not functional, we can test impact & failover - in order to guarantee a working system).
SPECIFIC AND GENERAL SKILLS required for the Test Manager (Fluent Dutch speaker) role:
- Demonstrable experience with end-to-end Test Managemen
- Demonstrable experience in areas of expertise related to quality control
- Demonstrable experience in areas of expertise related to performance load and stress tests and Middleware
- Demonstrable experience in leading or supervising extensive multifunctional teams
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with supervising business acceptance tests
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with testing business applications including transaction systems and integrations with related systems
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with quality management tools
- Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering or business economics background or equivalent through experience
- Language requirement: Fluent Dutch spoken
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
This role is suitable for a Test Manager (Dutch and English speaking), who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!