Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Woodridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking an Accounting Manager. The right candidate will have great communication skills to work and express ideas with co-workers and external contacts.
- Accuracy of global accounting through review and development of financial accounting analysts and controls
- In charge of month end close process and consolidation
- Collaborate with reporting and audit
- Make sure the companies financials are communicated properly. Including pre/post close meetings.
- Collaborate with departments on various ad-hoc requests/projects
- Effective internal control environment for global company
- Lead the regional controllership team and Global Accounting team
- Assist on process improvement and establishing internal controls, SAP integrations, system implementations, projects
- Master's degree with 3+ years of management experience
- Global manufacturing environment experience and Public Accounting experience a plus
- SAP experience
- US GAAP knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office, General Ledger systems and Consolidation systems (prefer BPC)
- Insight on all financial statements
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#JS13274 - Accounting Manager
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.