Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking an XML Developer to assist with the modernization of the Electronic Filing (MeF) and vendor approval certification process. Proactively gather information and develop documentation/workflows for the Vendor. Experience with XML Spy and Diff Dog along with reading and writing XML required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Management or equivalent with 5+ years of experience.
- Support Modernized Electronic Filing (MeF) and vendor approval certification current process.
- Assist with identifying and documenting recommendations for process improvement and enhancing knowledge management
- Create training materials for XML, other application tools and working with XML data templates, trouble tickets, reviewing modified user information/access types/etc., and documenting information.
- Must be able to analyzed XML data through reports, queries identifying data patterns and create Status & Performance Reports.
- Used MS Excel for reporting test status and manage test data.
- ETL, VLOOKUP, Pivot, cleansing and data manipulation related tasks on raw data sets.
- Ability to analyze the skills sets that are needed to align with the job responsibilities and offer recommendations.
- Interview Business Analyst and Developers to develop documentation for the MeF process.
- Ability to provide training to team members on the use of the XML editor XMLSpy and merge tool DiffDog.
- Experience developing tools and techniques to bridge communication between business subject matter experts, developers and technical partners.
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".