Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client on the east side of Cleveland, Ohio is looking for a SQL Developer. This is a 6 month contract to hire position.
We are searching for an innovative and team-oriented individual who has excellent problem solving skills and can work within a diverse organization. We are committed to providing exceptional service and are looking for a candidate who shares a similar passion.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Develop and support software programs and applications using a variety of languages.
- Work independently and follow a project design documentation to a fully realized program
- Efficiently use resources to find solutions to software related issues
- Ability to troubleshoot unfamiliar programming languages
- Participates or initiates development testing and provides discussion feedback to team members
- Analyze, design, develop, test and debug applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Ability to work well with complexity
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and IT Staff
- Demonstrated experience working independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under time constraints
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others
- Provide nighttime support on a rotational basis for a production environment
- Object Oriented programming techniques (OOP)
- SQL server
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with relational databases (SQL) and writing complex queries using SQL/Stored Procedures
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
If qualified and interested, please submit a resume and rate/salary expectations using the link below.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.