Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€460 per day
12-month ongoing contract
My Client are a global leading Consultancy and are looking for an English-speaking Drupal Administrator to join their ongoing project in Paris. You will be integrated in the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
- Administration of IT tools (Atlassian, Drupal)
- Development of scripts to automate tasks
- Releases management
- Incidents troubleshooting
- Provision of expert advice on new tools' design.
- University degree in IT or a related field with minimum 6 years of professional experience in Drupal administration and migration activities
- Solid experience in Jira Atlassian
- Hands-on experience in scripts development
- Familiarity with Linux platforms
- DevOps Tools and Web frameworks knowledge (Git, Jenkings etc.) will be considered as an asset.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call.