SAP Enable Now Trainer
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
SAP Enable Now Trainer required for a 3 to 6 month contract based in Amsterdam.
- Business Process and SAP solution expert in specific functional area (eg Retail)
- Fully trained in the SEN development tool (can be trained by us, however experience in another development tool as SPP, UPK, is critical, etc.)
- Develops training materials for their area according to the development plan
- Sends materials for FMS programme and business review and incorporates feedback according to the service level agreement
- Delivers end user training and coaching for their functional area
- Works through the SAP training system to ensure it works correctly
- Experienced in delivering end user training
- Business process and SAP expert in their functional area
- closely with the development team (to have a strong understanding of training courses and associated content (ideally developers should go on to deliver training to ensure accountability and cut down on knowledge transfer time)
- Delivers training in face to face and virtual classroom environments
- Provides one to one coaching where end user numbers are low, or end users are identified as needing further support
- Provides end user support at Go-Live and post Go-Live
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.