Application Support Engineer - URGENT
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by fortice
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT!
CANDIDATES MUST BE SET UP TO PAY TAX IN IRELAND.
I'm heading up a project on behalf of a global IT consultancy that require an Application Support Engineer to join their team on a major project in Dublin.
L1.5 Support - 24*7
1. Understand all eBay GCX applications & hands on in production to test end to end including new releases/changes
2. Triage and provide FLR for issues coming through tickets, alerts, emails and warm transfer to right L2/L3 Engineering team
3. Escalate major incidents to command center
4. Follow up on issue closure, drive SLAs
5. Ensure KB updated & being leveraged
6. Drive proactive monitoring
7. Additional responsibilities: backup coverage for NOC - incident management, communications, monitoring
1. SLAs - response times & resolution times
2. Quality - reassigned, reopened, duplicate, KB updates, Shift left
3. AHT, Aging tickets
Current volume: Average 1100 tickets (already triaged by L1 stream) a month, has volatility w.r.t volume
Tech Skills: Technical, Generalist, CS tech experience preferred, some programming, networking, expertise at triaging issues accurately