RPA - Automation Anywhere Developer
Posted on Mar 11, 2020 by JSAN Consulting Ltd
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a focus in computer science or related
- Overall 1-2 years software development experience with at least 1 year of experience in robotics process automation using Automation Anywhere
- Accountable for ongoing support to application end-users, including appropriate issue escalation by interfacing with Support team
- Responsible for application support, bug fix, upgrade and maintenance, new feature development and integration with ecosystem
- Monitoring AppDynamics, Netcool and troubleshooting experience with Firewall/SSL certification etc.
- Desirable: JIRA, Confluence, incl Xray Test Management for JIRA, Tasktop, QACube, GitHub, Jenkins, Enterprise Workflow Engine