Application Support Engineer
Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Application Support Engineer. Candidate will provide on call support for triaging incidents/problems and coordinating with various support teams and carryout activities related to incident management
- Communicate with line of business and management the overall status and health of the application.
- Look for areas of improvement in monitoring, application stability, and speed.
- Perform troubleshooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills. Conducts root cause analysis.
- Work closely with IT teams in supporting Integrated/Independent releases, software/hardware upgrades.
- Real Time restoration and triaging of issues impacting technical services (application/infrastructure) to customers and partners.
- Assess initial severity, gather impacts, creates tickets in JIRA/KANBAN.
- Test and validate system performance.
- 3+ years of experience working on React JS and Restful services.
- 3+ years of experience working on of support of 24x7 support operations staff.
- 4-5 years of relevant IT experience (Production Support or development using SDLC- Waterfall/Agile) preferred
- Exhibit a strong sense of urgency for high severity incidents. Able to assess the customer impact and provide tactical solutions
- Should have experience using SPLUNK and Dynatrace.
- Should have experience and understanding of Service oriented architecture.
- Provide generic solutions/workaround and avoid recurring of incidents. Proactively monitor the production environment and identify the potential incidents.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$80k - $90k Annual