Support Engineer, Graduates considered, POS, Duluth, GA
Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by FDO Consulting Limited
Support Analyst, Windows, SQL or POS skills an advantage, Graduates considered, Duluth, GA, $35000 - 50000 + benefits. DOE. Market leading technology company based in Duluth is looking for a technical support analyst/application support consultant to join their team and provide incident and problem management to their external customers. Ideally you will have knowledge of EPOS however full training will be provided and graduates will be considered if they have a relevant degree.
Duties and responsibilities include -
* Review and categorise support tickets.
* Diagnose and resolve issues within SLA's.
* Perform trend analysis and root cause analysis.
* Own and manage major incidents (L3)
* Work with internal colleagues and external clients providing to ensure issues are resolved.
Skills include -
* Graduate level candidate with the right attitude.
* Knowledge of POS systems an advantage.
* A technical awareness of windows, networking or SQL an advantage.
* Customer support knowledge.
* A willingness to learn and develop.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this market leader. The salary will be in the range of $35000 - 50000 + benefits DOE.
If you are interested and have the required skills please send your CV for a full brief.