Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Apptio TBMA/TBME | Contract Opportunity | France
RED is hiring on behalf of a Client Partner, a world leader in their industry sector. We are currently looking for an experienced Technology Business Management Analyst/Executive for a contract opportunity, to be based in south west France.
Role: Apptio TBMA/TBME Expert
Location: South West France
Duration/End: 31st May 2020 initially, expected extensions available
Capacity: Full time, 5 days per week
Onsite: 4-5 days per week
Remote/Home Office: 1 day per week
* The aim of the project is to develop IT Total Cost of Ownership through an industry standard TBM lens, with focus on the cost of initiation, acquisition, integration, deployment, change management, operating expenses, as well as costs related to retirement and shutdown of its technology assets.
* TCO powered by TBM/Apptio as platform for Information Management financial performance to:
* Identify IT cost drivers
* Reallocate budget to strategic investments
* Enhance data traceability and transparency
* Increase IT cost awareness (showbacks, chargebacks)
* Facilitate benchmarking on cost optimization
* Team empowerment
Required experience and competencies:
* TBMA certification required, TBME preferred
* Strong Apptio toolset experience (end to end implementation of the tool) within a project context, most importantly in cost transparency, including hands on knowledge of:
- solution design, configuration, testing, and deployment of cost transparency
- metric reporting and report configuration
- methodology for cost allocations
* Served as technical point of contact to resolve Apptio model and data quality issues
* Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains and financial management
* Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation
* Ability to quickly comprehend complex data in order to streamline the underlying processes into the Apptio solution; versed in formulaic logic (eg Excel)
* Self-starter - Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams
* Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues
* Client-focused attitude
The role will require being able to:
* Execute Quality Assurance review of Apptio Solution to ensure Data Model, Cost allocation methods and Metric reporting design meet the business needs.
* Serve as the Apptio Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Cost Transparency for reporting/data related questions/issues.
* Improve model accuracy and reports as well as research and resolve problems; recommend and implement (where applicable) modifications to the processes
* Continuously improve existing model framework, taxonomy and metrics by understanding the needs of the business
* Support the refinement of the TBM roadmap
* Work closely with business stakeholders and project partners to understand needs, and where to find information
* Act as a bridge between the client and Apptio professional services team
* Be able to advise the client and challenge/support Apptio professional services team in numerous more technical aspects of the solution, for example:
- expertise on how to change Apptio provided Report if the reports provided by Apptio are not sufficient for client's business requirement
- expertise on what to do when report created on Apptio environment is not having optimal performance
- expertise on how to handle multiple currencies while Apptio has a single currency reporting functionality
- knowledge of available functionalities to check or report error in the Apptio environment
- knowledge on how to adjust the granularity of the data in Apptio model
- knowledge of modelled object in Cost transparency module of Apptio, modelled metrics, calculated metrics, etc.
- familiarity with checks to be done during version upgrade by Apptio
- familiarity with configuration in parallel muti-tenant environment
- familiarity of Development, Sandbox and Production environment of Apptio
For more information, please apply to (see below) for immediate consideration. Applicants must hold a valid EU passport.