eWM Architect ERP
Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by Experis AG
eWM Architect ERP
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a eWM Architect ERP with previous experience in a pharmaceutical company.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in April until the end of the year with extension possibilities.
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Warehouse Management functional solutions
- Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution. Set-up of Quality specific systems and their integration to the S/4 HANA ecosystem
- Collaborate with functional and IT teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of systems
- Support stream lead in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for our future state design (covering people, process, and technology)
- Contribute to validation, audit and legal compliance of the system throughout the life cycle of the program
- 5+ years of experience in the areas of Warehouse Management in the Pharma industry, delivering SAP ERP solutions in transformation projects
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in delivering template for Warehouse Management solutions and systems in Pharma/healthcare industry with excellent business process knowledge in Warehouse Management
- Good knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA
- Proven knowledge of SAP MM, WM and eWM
- Proven experience in Interface role between IT/Business and translating business need into IT language
- Excellent team player, excellent interpersonal skills in large multi-national enterprise as well as experience in delivering project management
- PMP certification or equivalent is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English (C-Level)
- Conversational German
Start Date: 01.04.2020
End date: 31.12.2020
If you are a result-oriented eWM Architect ERP currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!