Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by ABPM recruitment
£40,000 to £45,000 plus Benefits
Leicestershire, East Midlands
Are you a Finance Director of the future?
As a qualified accountant, ideally ACA or ACCA, you will have strong all-round accounting experience of financial and management accounting. You will be naturally inquisitive and commercially astute with the drive to get out into the business and business partner all areas to effectively make changes to benefit the business.
An insight to your duties
- Manage and deliver month end and smooth year end accounting.
- Lead and mentor a small finance team
- Deliver Flash forecasts to give immediate visibility.
- Provide clear financial analysis to the board.
- Analysis of supplier contracts and monitor cash flow.
- Implement improvements, challenge processes and plan to ensure achievable targets.
- Commercially driven to support decision making.
- Ad-hoc tasks when required.
Do you fit the bill? Please get in touch with Rav Rathour by telephone, send your CV to our email address or apply online!
All our contact details can be found via our website.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £60k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual
£500 - £500 Hourly
£50k - £65k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£80k - £80k Annual