ServiceNow Product Owner/Business Analyst
Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a ServiceNow Product Owner/Business Analyst to serve as a primary point of contact for a specific innovation initiative with customers, partners, and internal teams. Responsible for the detailed product backlog of one or more agile development teams. Work closely with development teams and leadership to ensure development of products that meet or exceed customer expectations. This product owner position will be part of a ServiceNow development team. Experience with and knowledge of ServiceNow's features, capabilities, and product lines is preferred.
- Translate high-level business requirements from customers into technical user stories.
- Lead stakeholder meetings to identify opportunities and product priorities.
- Make the final acceptance decision on all implemented user stories based on whether or not the intended business value has been achieved.
- Continuously groom the development backlog through recurring iterations of user story development and prioritization. - Prioritize development backlog items based on product strategy, business value to the customer, implementation cost, and resource availability.
- Review and demonstrate product functionality with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Evaluate and articulate development team results and identify opportunities for further product and feature improvements. - Perform other related duties as assigned. Education, Specialized Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience Degrees preferred for this job
- Specialized Skills:
- The top applicants will have demonstrated strong skills in writing formal business/functional requirements and user stories, creating mock-ups, customer and user intuition, managing multiple assignments and aligning them with business priorities and deadlines, working in an agile development environment, effective and persuasive communications, leading meetings and making presentations, and problem solving with a positive attitude. The ability to grasp big-picture vision, evaluate various approaches to implement effective solutions, take end-to-end ownership of feature releases, work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and work in cross-functional teams toward mutual success are also required.
- *Due to nature of work, must be a US person which includes Permanent Resident/Green card holder or US Citizen.*
- Effective and persuasive communications
- Experience writing formal business/functional requirements and user stories, Required 2 Years
- Managing multiple assignments and aligning them with business priorities and deadlines, Required
- Experience working in an agile development environment - Required 2 Years
- Experience leading meetings and making presentations Required
- Ability to grasp big-picture vision, evaluate various approaches to implement effective solutions, take end-to-end ownership of feature releases
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM product suite Highly desired 3 Years
- ServiceNow Foundations Training Highly desi
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".