SimCorp Dimension Consultant
Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
SimCorp Dimension Consultant/Asset Management
Currently one of our financial clients in the Netherlands is looking for a SimCorp Dimension consultant to join their team on a long term contract. The client is currently in the middle of a digital transformation and are upscaling their Information Management department. You will be working on several projects related to data, Security, compliance & reinventing tools with goal to improve information provision to the clients.
Your main Activities:
- Setting up Financial Products in SimCorp Dimension
- You will be responsible for optimising of data streams and implementing the front to back modules.
- Create functional specifications and work together with the technical teams to build the solutions
- You will perform analysis and liaise between different business departments and the IT team.
- Functional spec writing, system parametrisation, co-ordination of testing, documentation, training of users, follow up the project, its planning and deliverables.
- Participate in FAT and UAT
- Broad and proven hands-on knowledge of SimCorp Dimension;
- Familiar with the Asset Management processes (from trade entry to performance measurement and risk management);
- Being able to work out proposed functional adjustments in Dimension;
- Being able to come up with functional and substantive test cases and being able to perform these; To be familiar with the work of Custodians and External Managers with regard to the provision of data.
- Determining the necessary Business Changes to be implemented by a project or activity.
- Good communication skills