Workfusion Developer - Zurich - Contract
Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by Avanti Recruitment Ltd
Location - Zurich
Workfusion Developer needed for a large-scale project working with a Global client in Zurich, Switzerland.
You'll need to be qualify for the following:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a focus in computer science or related
- Overall 4-5 years software development experience with at least 1 year of experience in developing Machine Learning Models using WorkFusion
- Will have worked through Work Fusion Data Analyst, Power User, ML Basics, and IT Support Specialists courses
- Accountable for ongoing change and support to application end-users, including appropriate issue escalation by interfacing with Support team
- Responsible for application support, bug fix, upgrade and maintenance, new feature development and integration with ecosystem
- Plan and execute major software upgrades as needed (1-2 per year).
- Monitoring AppDynamics, Netcool and troubleshooting experience with Firewall/SSL certification etc.
- Experience with MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Tableau
- ABBYY OCR experience
- Strong Linux (RHEL 7) knowledge
- Desirable: JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Jenkins, Dot Net/C#, MSQL and Python knowledge highly desirable
Please apply now for more information.