SAP PM/MM Business Analyst - Dutch & French Speaker. Brussels, Belgium
Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by Eursap Ltd
SAP PM/MM Business Analyst - Dutch & French Speaker. Brussels, Belgium. Start Date: 17th March 2020. 9 Month Contract. End Client.
Our end client based in Brussels, Belgium, requires an SAP PM (Plant Maintenance)/MM (Materials Management) Business Analyst for an initial 9 month contract.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a business analyst, including the modelling of business processes and the drafting of Business Requirements, of which at least 2 years of experience with SAP PM and MM.
- Knowledge of the preparation and implementation of a test plan.
- You have experience as a lead business analyst within a complex program structure
- You have strong analytical skills and you are sufficiently critical.
- You take initiative and have a large problem-solving capacity.
- You can communicate assertively and effectively with many different stakeholders.
- You are skilled in planning and organization and can work autonomously.
- You have a sufficient dose of customer focus and flexibility.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of UML, IREB and project management methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with the use of the Enterprise Architect tool is a plus.
- Experience with asset management or maintenance of industrial assets is a plus.
- You are bilingual in both Dutch & French
- In addition, you must also be business proficient in English.
There are a number of major SAP initiatives in the pipeline within our client's Asset department:
- Alignment of the SAP systems of the different companies within the group
- "Return to standard": reducing customisations to optimize performance and costs
- Major changes in operational processes supported by SAP
As an SAP Business Analyst you are responsible for the maintenance and development of 1 or more applications that are used within Assets for the maintenance and development of the network with attention to quality, planning and budget. You form the interface between the business and the IT project leader. This role focuses on the SAP applications used within the Assets department. This mainly comprises the SAP PM and MM modules and to a lesser extent PS, HR and FICO.
You are responsible for:
- The development and support of a long-term vision regarding the use of SAP within the Asset department to support the business in an optimal and most efficient way.
- Delivering the necessary analyzes to IT governance and participating in architecture studies to efficiently place the SAP component in the application landscape. This includes in particular the identification and description of the capabilities that should be supported by SAP. either have to be implemented or have to be interfaced
- Actively participate in the asset process integration team meetings and the asset data integration team meetings as a representative of the SAP projects, to align the various initiatives and to support the implementation of the global architecture on the basis of the (sub) processes implemented by SAP be covered and the corresponding domain models.
- Follow-up of the SAP initiatives within the entire group to ensure that they remain consistent and coherent with the (IT) transformation roadmap of assets and to support this transformation roadmap.
- Per project:
- Participate in the scope definition
- Supporting the business in defining the to-be business processes.
- Modelling business processes, the IT tools to support them and guidelines to use these tools.
- The development of context diagrams, business domain models and user stories/use cases
- Writing specifications for the applications, having them validated by the business and prioritizing these changes in different releases.
- Challenging the business with regard to their needs and the to-be processes.
- Validate the functional analysis of IT and challenge the proposed solution.
- After development by IT: testing and validating the changes, together with the business, and the eventual implementation thereof.
- Maintaining contacts with the business, IT, other Business Analysts.
- Delivering all the required material to bring the deployment phase of the solution to a successful conclusion according to the existing change management methodology and supported by the change management toolkit:
- The management of master data and the governance of the business processes.
- Following the Business Readiness Checklist, preparing training material, giving training.
- Supporting and nurturing the organization in defining the Roles & Responsibilities
Related keywords: SAP PM, SAP Plant Maintenance, SAP EAM, SAP Enterprise Asset Management, SAP MM, SAP Materials Management, Business Analyst, BA, Business Analysis