Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by Eurostaff Group Limited
A prestigious client of ours in the banking/finance sector is looking for an Android Developer to join their team as a freelancer, based on site in Brussels.
What you will do:
- Translate requirements into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Who you are:
- Agile Mindset - You embrace the SCRUM values (Focus, Commitment, Openness, Respect and Courage).
- You know what Pair Programming means, and you are prepared to apply it actively
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- You know the principles of clean code and apply them effectively.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines, DDD and best practices o You write readable code and do refactoring where necessary.
- Proven knowledge of Kotlin
- You are familiar with test driven development (TDD) and you have practical experience with it
- Knowledge of SVN/Git (Gitlab or alternative), Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, Confluence, JIRA