SAP Basis Analyst
Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
realTime has a new opening for an SAP Basis Analyst with 5+ years experience to join a thriving multinational company in Ireland.
You will join a large established SAP team and work closely with the SAP Basis Solution Manager.
- Support the day to day delivery of all SAP Basis services and activities as well as the long term SAP technology roadmap
- Responsible for ensuring current tech and trends are used where appropriate to maintain high performance of SAP applications
- Be involved in upgrades, patching and planned maintenance activities where required
- Develop and manage SAP System copy and data refresh requirements
- Support and manage the SAP Archiving strategy
- Help ensure the Company leaders are informed on systems status and reports
You will have:
- 5+ years SAP Basis operational experience and keen to take on a new challenge
- Experience in SAP deployment life cycle - design, configuration, test, data conversion
- Experience working on large scale SAP technical landscapes
- Operational experience with SAP NetWeaver
- Understanding of global templates across multiple countries
You may be required to travel on occasion with this role.
If you are keen on this role and meet the necessary criteria, then send your latest CV to Niall McNiff in realTime and call