Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
To be successful in this role it would be great when you have:
- At least 5 years' experience as a software engineer.
- At least 4 years of experience with native iOS development.
- In-depth knowledge of Objective-C and Swift.
- You have worked in several applications that have been published in the store.
- Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for mobile development;
- You keep yourself always up to date to the latest trends and you are not afraid to explore new technologies and applications.
- You have a focus on quality: writing tests for your apps is not negotiable. You use XCTest on a daily basis and you are familiar with XCUITest and Earl grey.
- You are used to working a source control system like Git.
- I have experience working in building bridges for react-native.
- I have built some Android native development as well.