Cyber Security Engineer (German Speaking)
Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
Cyber Security Analyst needed in Bern - German speaking
- Support in setting up a cyber threat news service using internal and external sources (advisory services, cyber threat intelligence management, social media and darknet monitoring).
- Support in the preparation of tender documents for necessary services and tools in the area of cyber intelligence.
- Support in the development of processes for security advisory services, cyber threat intelligence management as well as social media and darknet monitoring.
- Coordination with internal interfaces and maturities of other processes.
- Participation in all relevant agile collaboration formats (SAFe ceremonies, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of cyber security threats, services and information flows.
- Experience in a Security Operation Center (SOC) and/or Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT)
- Experience in using cyber security tools (SOAR, SIEM).
- Consulting skills as background: broad experience in processes, dependencies, information flows, tools in the environment of a cyber defense center.
- Methodological knowledge of SAFe.
- Experience in dealing with advisory services, cyber threat
Intelligence Mgmt, Darknet & Social Media Monitoring.
- From now until at least the end of 2020
- Workload: 80-100%
- Place of work: Bern