Avaloq Developer - with experience in Financial Industry
Posted on Mar 10, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Avaloq Developer vacancy requiring profound financial industry knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ Years of experience as Avaloq Developer
- Expertise Avaloq rule engine parameterization and Avaloq report writing and Scripting
- Good know how with Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in the fields of Finance and Accounting is advantageous
- Avaloq professional certification is a big plus
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or in a similar field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Consulting and managing the training of colleagues in financial control 3rd level support in Avaloq for Account and Finance subjects
- Testing activities during the release cycles plus testing support build and support interfaces to downstream systems focusing on technical topics
- Being responsible for business analysis, specification and implementation of changes in Avaloq as a part of project implementations
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.