Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by Edissero Ltd
Content Designer/Content Author/Content Writer/Technical Author - Policies, Processes & Procedures
Do you have experience of creating a range of business documentation, including policies, processes and procedures, for government, local authorities or not for profit organisations? Do you enjoy speaking to a range of SMEs and gathering information? Are you an experienced MadCap Flare user - or keen to develop new skills? If you've answered yes to any of the above then this role with our healthcare client could be for you.
As an experienced content designer you'll be producing a range of online quick help policy guides. You'll be creating, updating and maintaining our client's modern online portal which contains a large number of searchable quick help guides for different audiences, including doctors, call handlers, and drivers. You'll also get involved in converting older documentation in to their new format, maintaining and updating the CSS, testing new content with colleagues, and liaising with SMEs and end users to ensure you have all the right information.
- At least two years' experience creating a range of business documentation, such as policies, processes and procedures, quick help guides, and how to guides.
- Experience working within government/council/NHS/not for profit environments.
- The ability to learn new authoring and content management tools quickly. Any experience with MadCap Flare would be great, but is in no way essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain processes in simple, clear and concise terms.
- The ability and confidence to speak to busy SMEs and end users, and gain the necessary information.
- A willingness to occasionally visit other sites in the Berkshire area. The role therefore requires candidates to hold a valid driving licence and have access to a car.
On offer is a salary of up to £35,000 and benefits package, including an NHS pension and 25 days' holiday. After an initial period, there will be the possibility to work remotely for part of the week. The modern office is in a very accessible location (10 minute walk from a mainline train station) and has free car parking available.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£48k - £58.1k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£51.1k - £51.1k Annual
£27k - £30.5k Annual