Trainer Floorwalkers - Derby - Contract
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by QA Limited
Early Life Support - Trainer Floorwalkers - Derby - Contract
QA is a Learning and Training organisation. We are looking for a number of enthusiastic Trainer Floorwalkers to support our clients during Windows 10/Office 365 desktop
A priority of these roles are the ability to provide Early Life Support and communicate to users the benefits of Win10 and Office 365.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting users remotely and face to face
- Dealing with any How Do I...?' type queries
- Assisting users with completing post-implementation checks
- Guiding users on where to find the appropriate support they need
- Promote and encourage users to fully utilise new products to work remotely, share information and collaborate more effectively
You must be an experienced Microsoft trainer/floorwalker with:
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player, self-motivating and self-sufficient
- Proven track record of providing technical assistance and troubleshooting issues relating to IT desktop refresh/transformation projects
- Must be flexible and prepared to travel
- Security Clearance is essential for this role.
Please submit up-to-date CV's showing appropriate experience and feel free to expand in a cover letter.
NO TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS