Physical Layer Engineer
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by Optimus Search
My client is a telecommunications company pushing the boundaries of 5G technology looking to push accelerate the development for 2020. For these plans, we're looking to onboard 2 Physical Layer Engineers ASAP with a solid background in the 5G/LTE technology.
Interviews for this role are being held from 20/2 - any interested parties are advised to apply ASAP.
- Strong background in one or several disciplines of digital communication theory, wireless communications, signal processing, RF architecture
- Deep knowledge about multi-antenna systems
- Good understanding of antenna systems, channel models and wireless propagation
- Good understanding of radio systems and radio system components
- Substantial experience with wireless system performance evaluation and optimization, and Python programming. Experience in other programming languages, such as C++ or Matlab is also a benefit.
- Familiar with LTE standards and new radio-standards/technologies in 5G and 3GPP.
- Knowledgeable about Layer 1 and Layer 2 algorithms in LTE or other wireless system.