Communication Specialist, Specialist - Digital & Online Channels, cont
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by iET SA
Communication Specialist - Digital & Online Channels | Zurich City | 6 months
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Communication Specialist.
This role is within the Group Internal Communications/Corporate Functions Communications team that provides hands-on content, campaign and publishing support across all corporate functions.
The ideal candidate will be the interface between the Corporate Functions, the Communications Business Partners for the Corporate Functions and the Publishing & Channel Management teams.
- 1+ years of working experience in a similar role with proven editorial communications skills
- Experience in corporate function communications
- Solid knowledge with digital and online communication channels with proven ability to bring forward creative content solutions, then turning these into concrete actions
- Sensitive to multiple stakeholders in a decentralized, matrixed organization and confident in dealing with senior individuals
- Project management skills and proven ability to summarize complex concepts and translate ideas into compelling messages would be a plus
- Highly self-motivated, goal driven and proactive self-starter with a keen eye for detail
- Skills in delivering a top-quality product and not settle for quick and easy solutions
- Reliable, delivering at agreed deadlines, not afraid to speak up or push back when governance and guidelines ask for it
- Fluent in English, French and/or German as a proficient second language would be a plus
- Act as interface between the Corporate Functions, the Communications Business Partners for the Corporate Functions and the Publishing & Channel Management teams, ie review emails and articles, send to the publishers to have the content created in our online channels and run approval process
- Communications key account manager for Regulatory Affairs and Internal Audit functions, advising on their internal communications, review their communications, execute on their internal communications requests
- Close collaboration with internal, external, financial communications colleagues within the broader Communications department and to ensure alignment of messaging
- Support the head of Group Internal Communications with daily tasks, incl. text editing, translation orders and language checks
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.