Professional System Engineer 60% workload
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
System Engineer(60% workload) vacancy for a globally operating pharmaceutical company based in Basel.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- 5y+ of experience in implementing complex IT platforms, server and network infrastructure and cybersecurity components
- Experienced in Backup and Disaster Recovery of GxP Critical Systems
- Proven understanding of business processes in the Pharma manufacturing environment
- Experience in CSV and GxP compliant environment
- Possesses accountability and proactive behaviour.
- Hands-on installation and configuration IT platform, server and network infrastructure and cybersecurity components.
- Review solution and technical architecture design.
- Troubleshoot problems with application due to underlying platform, infrastructure and cybersecurity.
- Prepare technical documentation related to installation and configuration.
- Participate in project implementation planning and status reporting.
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.