Agile Coach - Brussels - 12 months contract - (French or Dutch speakin
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by Octopus Computer Associates
Agile Coach, Agile, Coach
Agile Coach - Brussels - 12 months contract - (French or Dutch speaking)
One of our important clients is looking for an Agile Coach in Brussels for 12 months contract. The day rate is negotiable.
The main goal of the Continuous Improvement Coaching Team is to help the organisation to create high performance in building IT products.
Using the Scrum, Kanban and Lean methods and tools, our clients (also members of transversal services) start to look at their reality from a customer's point of view.
From there, they accept the challenge to improve their speed of delivery with high quality, and at the same time, to build strong expertise for their collaborators.
People are our main focus.
Together with a team of 6 other coaches, you will help enable our organisation to grow in becoming a true digital organization.
Helping staff to become more performant!
In order to be able to help to become more performant, it is important to understand their situation. We do not implement a pure theoretical model (not one size fits all) but we assess the reality of tribes and we Co-create an improvement plan that will help them to reach a higher maturity.
Next to that, we also use the outcome of these visits to identify transversal problems (cross-tribes or related to the agile model) so that we are able to help the guilds and the transformation team to improve and to find solutions.
Last but not least, we help to identify and solve learning needs with regards to agile within the organisation. By contributing to the learning platform, we bring in new knowledge and insights (training sessions, videos, articles)
The key activities of a method coach are:
- To implement change, aligned with the transformation program, throughout continuous improvement activitie
- To identify dimensions for operational improvement and leverage on teams' expertise to materialise good results
- To coach others in using agile methodologies which bring customer and employee satisfaction and accelerate performance
- Contributing to the learning board on training journeys and agile techniques
- Dutch and/or French
- French and/or Dutch
- English fluent
- Bachelor of Master
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in Bank environment
- Expertise in IT is a great added value for the team
- Experience as scrum master or product owner is an asset
- Curious: eager to learn on the agile methods and the clients' wishes
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Able to set aside own opinion, always aim to empower people to test their own ideas
- Results congratulation, but strive for more: never stop the mental exercise to improve
- Able to convince people and to motivate them
To be considered please send me your CV and I will contact you for more details.