Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by FISCAL Technologies
FISCAL is taking off like a rocket ship, we're looking for a tenacious Pre-Sales Engineer with a passion for engaging with our prospects to help them understand our unique Saas solution. Join our technology company for our next phase of rapid growth. Our world class accounts payable forensics software, is transforming the way protect organisational spend.
As a pre-sales engineer, you would spend most of your time with the sales team and data custodians at customer sites or via remote links. Your primary mission is to explain technical functionality to non-technical clients, making it simple and clear to understand. Your role will include client demos, proposal preparation and workshop engagements. It also means that you get to work with some of the world's biggest brands.
What you'll be doing
- Together with the sales team manage multiple prospects to help with data extraction from their ERP system
- Drive technical discussions with the prospect Finance/IT systems staff to talk through their technical needs/requirements
- Work closely with prospects Finance systems staff to help extract key data for proof of concepts
- Analyse prospects data using FISCAL's forensics software
- Understand FISCAL's technical solutions inside out
- Help prepare presentations for external sales team
- Technical Proposal/RFP Preparation - Responsible for managing the RFI/RFP process and the final response. Duties include pre-bid meetings, phone conferences, etc.
- Part of the closing presentation, demonstrating the technical restrictions and how FISCAL's Saas solution will solve their pain.
- Provide technical information and training to new and existing sales team members.
- Responsible for technical handover between pre and post sales
We are looking for someone with
- 2-5 years professional experience in a client facing role working in a pre-sale's capacity
- Experience in extracting financial data from customers ERP/accounting systems
- Experience in using Business intelligence tools
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence and articulate technical concepts to clients with varying technical backgrounds
- Proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to quickly resolve technical challenges
- Good working knowledge data privacy and security measures
What gives you an edge
- Experience of extracting data from of ERP's systems (SAP, Oracle, Sage, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics etc).
- Experience with data extraction tools such as BI reporting tools
- Fluency in MS Excel
- Experience is presenting and demoing technical products
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It's an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the Fintech' space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we're proud to hold a Queen's award for innovation.
- A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
- 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Holiday buy & sell scheme
- £500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance, including Perk box
- Employer pension contribution and life assurance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme