Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my market leading clients in Amsterdam is urgently seeking a Java Engineer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Java Engineer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- A University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Financial Econometrics or equivalent
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with of Java 7/8
- Experience in developing automated testing
- Familiarity with tools like Confluence, JIRA, Fortify, Git, Jenkins, Maven
- Experience or affinity with IT Security concepts
- Strong analytical skills, proactivity and ability to work in cross-border international teams
The Java Engineer will perform the following responsibilities:
- Work on the latest technologies with a strong focus on performance, large data sets and towards event-driven architecture/calculations.
- Distributed systems built around Oracle, Apache Ignite (GridGain), using Java
- Java 8, including Functional programming, GPB internal data structure, gRPC
- Linux, virtualization, containerization
- developing automated unit, integration and regression tests.
- Create Front End components with Angular
- Through our Agile/Scrum process: interpret business requirements with the Product Owner and Feature Engineer during the refinement session, break down the tasks, estimate the Story Points to develop, test and harden this feature with your colleagues, and deliver and support it on the production environment to our global users.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!