Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our Client from the banking sector, we are looking for a Program Director
Duration: at least 12 months
- Review Statement of Work (SoW) and High-level transition and Transformation Plans to get a good understanding of the commitments from the SPs in terms of scope and delivery timelines.
- Review detailed Transition and Transformation plans from SP and ensure alignment concerning delivery scope and timelines as per SoW and high-level transition plan.
- Engage with and brief Bank's SMEs to ensure that they are-aligned to complete Bank's dependencies identified by the SPs in the T&T Plans.
- Participate in and contribute to Project and Work-Stream meetings with SPs, tasks include (not exhaustive):
- Validating and ensuring that the SP milestones are on track.
- Reviewing Risks/Issues logs to identify and mitigate risks before they become issues.
- Identify blockers and help un-block items that are affecting the timelines.
- Report to the Bank's T&T Programme Director, providing formal updates/reports on progress of various work streams. Escalate any issues that need management attention.
Challenges you will be facing in this role:
- Bringing together the external SPs and Bank's SME's and ensuring that each party meets their obligations that will contribute towards a successful delivery of the Programme.
- Governing the external Service Providers ensuring that they are delivering to their contractual obligations and at the same time supporting them and ensuring that colleagues are able to deliver their side of the agreement
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in area of network and connectivity services - either from a management perspective or from a previous engineering background.
- At least 10 years or Project Management experience in large size programs (25+ mil USD) with a minimum of 5 years within a large global investment bank
- Fluent English language skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Extensive experience of global delivery model - particularly within the Indian offshoring industry serving international clients including those based in Switzerland.
- Proficiency with PM tools like MS Project, Visio, and Jira
If you have any further questions, please contact: Monika Bednarczyk (see below)