Expert C++ Software Engineer
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
For my client in Zurich I am looking for experts in C++ Software Engineering with an academic background.
To complete a R&D team of highly educated IT Engineers we are now looking for you!
- Must have a masters's or higher degree in Computer Science, Physics or Electrical Engineering from a leading University
- Preferrably you have a computer graphics background
- Great advantage if you have experience in the gaming industry with engines
- Taking on the role as a Product Owner not just to give trainings, but also disseminate knowledge
- Work very closely with the test engineering team for Quality, Usability and Design
- Help improve the CI/CD and drive Test Automation by knowing Selenium
- Introduce DevOps practices
- Motivated lateral thinker, with a creative mind, who rocks the coding
- Besides you are eloquent and know your way around social media and are networked in the world wide web
This is not a general Software Engineering role but a one of a kind opportunity to move from Software Engineering into a more product-related Evangelist role or move towards a fantastic career combining your versatility to shine in every part of the role. If you like the start-up flair, this might be for you!
Linda has been working with the client for a long time and can give you best information directly over the phone or via Email on (see below)
Note: we can only consider applicants that are allowed to work in Switzerland and speak fluent English
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.