Business Analyst- Enterprise Software Implementation
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst for enterprise implementation projects. Must have general solid information technology experience in system design, business analysis and implementation of major software products.
Successful candidates will offer exceptional interpersonal strengths with the ability to develop strong professional relationships and navigate large organizations. We are looking for someone who reflects confidence and competence in order to contribute to the success of the project as well as the organization.
- Bachelor level required Experience Requirements
- 5 years minimum BA work with enterprise systems
- Software Implementation: Knowledge and experience in system interfaces, parameter-driven configuration and roles/permissions using Agile/Sprint methodology
- Quality Assurance: Knowledge and experience with test planning, execution and defect management
- Business Consulting: Business process analysis, re-design, improvement Experience
- Vendor Implementations - The candidate who has worked with vendor software implementations will be able to quickly address common approaches and issues when working with external vendors
- Change Management - Use of Change Management models and methodologies will be especially helpful as the organization undergoes major shifts in business processes
. Duties and Responsibilities-Include but not limited to:
- Learn and be able to demonstrate the vendor-developed software modules
- Collaborate with vendor on design, development, training and implementation of the various modules
- Agile Methodology experience
- Perform user acceptance testing and defect tracking
- Change Management
- Lead/Facilitate Meetings such as business process reengineering sessions
- Develop and deliver presentations
- Propose solutions, opportunities and innovative ideas
- Review configuration documentation and configure software
- Assign roles and permissions
- Superior written and verbal communication skills for various audiences: From team level to highest executive levels
- Leadership (must be able to lead leaders as well as followers)
- Innovation and vision
- Organizational Acumen
- Expert questioning and listening skills
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".