Linux System Engineer
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Vienna, VA
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is expanding and they are turning to TeamBradley for help. Our client is looking for an outstanding Linux System Engineer. The right candidate will have a thorough understanding of complex IP Networks, Linux systems administration and Virtualization. Must have a Top Secret clearance!
- Plan, configure, and deploy complex network systems
- Android, Engineer Linux, and Windows based systems
- Tier-three support to operational systems
- Provide security throughout the system life cycle
- Upgrade systems with new releases
- Write engineering documentation for both internal/external users
- Bachelors degree (or military tech school training a plus) with secret security clearance
- Must have a Top Secret clearance!
- Designing, deploying, and administering Linux-based systems in a production environment experience
- Server virtualization (VMware ESXi/vSphere) experience
- Experience with complex network topologies and configuring Firewall, Switches, and Routers
- Knowledgeable on system security including current threats, mitigation techniques and vulnerabilities.
- Experience moving systems and processes from one data center to another
- VOIP and/or video systems experience a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#13268 - Linux System Engineer