Desktop Support Technician
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join their growing team!
Responsibilities of the Desktop Support Technician include:
- Provide end user computing solutions and support
- Design, test, deploy, and support a standardized desktop and laptop image consisting of the operating system and all supported applications
- Installs, maintains, and supports a variety of printers and scanners and other peripheral devices
- Identify and organize day-to-day operation and maintenance tasks to ensure a secure a reliable computing environment
- Work in collaboration with the all IT teams and users to establish the requirements for building, deploying and maintain effective, reliable and secure end user device solutions.
Required Skills/Experience for the Desktop Support Technician include:
- Bachelors degree
- Experience supporting end users or customers
- 3 years of experience in desktop support roles in a Windows environment
- 3 years experience working with Active Directory
- 3 years experience with enterprise software deployment applications such as Microsoft SCCM
- Hands-on experience working with ticketing system
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.