Trade Finance Analyst
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by Selby Jennings
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Processing of all life cycle events of letters of credit, collection and other trade finance products.
- Adhering to governing rules, UCP, URC, HOP, procedures and all relevant controls.
- Handling document collections
- Handling trade finance loans - loan management
- Resolving trade related queries in due time.
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience checking documents, negotiating documents under letters of credit, transfer of letters of credit, assignment of proceeds. Pre & post shipment finances, payments, collections, reimbursements and reconciliations.
- Knowledge of compliance obligations.
- Finance/economics education.
- Understanding of international banking and finance.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Complete fluency in the French Language.
- Eligibility to work in France.
If you think that you have the above requirements and are ready to undertake these responsibilities, please apply.