SAP Archiving Consultant
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
My client based in Apeldoorn currently seek a SAP Archiving specialist to join their project.
The client are looking for an Archiving specialist who is both able to think conceptually about archiving and can implement the technical and organizational implementation of archiving within the SAP landscape.
- SAP/ERP certification
- 5 years of knowledge and experience of Sap production systems (ECC, CRM, SRM, PPM and BW)
- 5 years of understanding of setting up and implementing a Sap archiving project (together with process owner and functional management)
- 5 years of knowledge of guaranteeing in the organization (with functional management) that archiving is recorded as standard management activity
- 5 years of broad knowledge of and demonstrable experience with the Sap tooling for archiving and data management
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with SAP Solution manager
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with SAP Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Experience within government organizations is an advantage
For more information, please contact Ben Hardman on by following the links and applying