Tisax Infrastructure Solution Architect
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
Role: Tisax Infrastructure Solution Architect
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
- The role will require a flexible individual that can provide both subject matter expertise across the Hosting domain and also develop a compliant solution architecture and associated costs to a ROM (Rough Order of Magnitude) level.
- Due to the nature of this program, prior experience with TISAX is preferred, or other regulatory frameworks governing information security.
The primary expectations of this role are as follows:
- Define the solution architecture for specific Hosting capabilities that can be leveraged as reusable building blocks to be deployed in multiple sites.
- Be accountable for solution execution (scope, cost, quality, and schedule milestones). Operate as primary point of contact.
- Assist in definition of supporting policies and procedures related to the solution.
- Gather key information as input to the solution.
- Assess options to determine the most cost effective approach that meets the requirements.
- Document the High Level Design and produce the ROM estimate to deploy and run the solution across the scope of Sites.
- Define the solution BoM (Bill of Materials)
- Provide Hosting input to other areas of the program. Participate in project planning
- Own and drive resolution of issues via engagement of with Lead Architect, application teams, business and Tisax SME.
- Validate solution compliance with the Tisax SME.
- Report status, issues, risks to program management.
Candidate should be able to-
- Produce High Level DC Infrastructure Design
- Produce Low Level DC Infrastructure design
- Have knowledge on Server, Storage, Backup, VMware and Hyper Converged technologies
- Have prior experience in Tisax of similar compliance.
- Deals with ambiguity and complexity and consults as appropriate.
- Quickly creates focus on the most important issues
- Anticipates and proactively mitigates risks to cost, scope, schedule and customer satisfaction
- Experience with matrixed organizations
- Rich experience in technical solution architecture and design
- Broad prior exposure across Hosting and IT infrastructure projects
- Strong understanding of Production storage systems including NetApp, HCI, VMware vSAN.
- Strong understanding of Data Protection systems including CommVault,
- MicroFocus Data Protector and NetApp replication.
- Experience with encryption at rest enablement and KMS integration of above platforms.
- Strong understanding of server infrastructure, virtualisation, networks, data in transit encryption, certificate management and patch management.
- Experience in design of centralized log management solutions.
- Experience with Azure and AWS preferred.