Sales Team Lead (English UK and/or German)
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by Blu Selection
Our client is a global innovative and fast-paced growing start-up located in over 30 countries, where its experts are implementing smart charging design solutions managing the communication between plug-in electric/hybrid cars and apps.
Driven by its strong corporate values and culture of innovation, the Company aims at delivering the best possible customer experience while changing the way countries use energy.
As a Sales Team Leader, you will manage a team of 10+ sales executives and hit/exceed annual sales targets, being fully responsible of the growth sales strategies and action plans for the DACH, UK & Benelux market.
Aspects of the role include:
- Developing strategic plans to achieve quarterly sales targets and developing the customer base
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships on a long-term basis
- Communicating the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Managing and coaching the mid-market sales team (team focus being on DACH & UK market)
- Participating in the recruitment and onboarding of new sales executives
- Identifying specific trends
- Direct reporting about your team's performance and result
- Using Salesforce.com effectively
For this role, the Company is looking for a native/fluent English (UK) and/or German experienced Sales Team Lead.
Please apply if:
- You have a proven high growth sales team management experience, and you met/exceeded the targets
- You led your current/previous team(s) to drive the whole sales process successfully
- You have proven experience coaching salespeople
- You have experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- You are a brilliant communicator with the ability to influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- You have excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- You have a BA degree or equivalent
- You have significant experience working on DACH/UK/Benelux market
- Full-time job, Monday to Friday
- Salary: very attractive and competitive package
- Private medical & dental insurance after six months
- Free coffee and tea + fruit + weekly team breakfasts
- Start Date: ASAP