SAP ABAP developer - Antwerp - 4 months project
Posted on Mar 7, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP ABAP developer for a project with a multinational client in Antwerp, Belgium.
The initial contract will be for 4 months, but the client has indicated that extensions after this period are very likely.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a must, fluency in French is preferred
- * Extensive knowledge on:
- o Dialog programming
- o Data dictionary
- o Report development o ABAP List Viewer in OO
- o Printform development using Smartforms and Adobe forms
- o Advanced debugging (bottom-up and top-down)
- o Use of user exits, BADI's and other enhancements
- o BAPI's o Performant code writing
- o Old versus new ABAP syntax (eg inline declarations, escape host variables,...)
- * Understanding of SAP Basis and the Transport Management System is a plus
- * Use to work with development guidelines of the company
- * Experience in SAP ECC or SAP SCM EWM and functional understanding of modules like Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Finance and Controlling is a must.
- * Experience with PO/PI and/or CPI as Middleware is a plus
- * Knowledge on S4H development is a plus
- * Analyze, document (specification documents, ...), implement, support
- * Works autonomous in accordance with the project governance and proactively identifies tasks towards the Project Manager
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number (see below) or mail to (see below).